Leading representatives from the senior housing and care industry, as well as investors, lenders, deal-makers and other interested parties will gather April 3-4, 2018, in New York City for “Opportunities in Senior Housing and Care.”
Billed as a Summit for Investors, Lenders, Senior Housing Entrepreneurs and Transaction Deal-Makers, the conference is sponsored by the International Institute for Business Information & Growth, LLC (iiBIG). It will be held at the PwC Auditorium, 300 Madison Ave., in New York City.
Platinum Commercial Holdings, LLC’s principal, Carole Crawford, will be among the many renowned panelists offering their perspective and insights in the dynamic and growing senior housing sector.
Among the event’s Opportunity Roundtables:
- State of the Senior Care Industry:Opening keynote panel featuring leading senior care experts with first-hand information on the status of, and investment opportunities in, the senior care sector in the United States.
- M&A Issues in Senior Care: While non-profits still dominate the overall senior care sector, deal-flow has been traditionally higher in the for-profit space. Will that trend continue, or is there a growing appetite for roll-ups and consolidations in the non-profit senior care sector?
- Private Investors Roundtable: Senior care investing from the point of view of private equity, VC investors and others.
- What’s Next in Senior Care?New companies offering unique solutions and services will participate in a ‘pitch contest’ and the audience will vote for the one company they believe should receive start-up or mezzanine funding to grow to the next level.
- Senior Care Lenders Roundtable: Traditional and alternative lenders will discuss the availability of capital for completing senior care transactions.
- Senior Care Real Estate Roundtable:REITS and others on the unique real estate-related investment considerations in long term care, skilled nursing, assisted living and other senior care facilities.
- Senior Housing & Care Operators’ Roundtable:Entrepreneurs and deal-makers representing skilled nursing, assisted living, behavioral health and other related sectors discuss investment and acquisition trends and other issues.
- Transaction Services Roundtable: An examination of best practices in valuations, regulatory compliance, due diligence and more. What are the “dos and don’ts” before, during and after the senior care deal?
- Senior Care Distressed Debt, Bankruptcy & Restructuring Roundtable: How are lenders, investors, attorneys and restructuring and turnaround experts stepping in to deal with the increasing levels of distressed debt in the senior care space?
- Legal & Regulatory Roundtable: What are the latest legal and regulatory issues that investors, operators and deal-makers need to understand regarding the patchwork of local, state, and federal regulations affecting the senior care sector?
Founded in 2006, iiBIG is an independent boutique conference company specializing in business-to-conferences for high-level executives in the financial services and investment, and life sciences and clinical research industries. Through its subsidiary company, the Cloud Computing Association, iiBIG also produces and presents events for executive decision-makers in the rapidly changing information technology and cloud-computing sectors.
For information or to register for the conference, click here.