Where Are You Currently Investing Your Money Today?
- Banks? Through CDs or Money Markets?
- Safe, but low rate of return
- Investment Accounts? Investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, or Commodities?
- Risky, but potential for high rate of return
- I am Investing in Real Estate
- Tangible assets with the potential to yield higher returns than the stock market, through operating efficiencies and property improvements that add value and equity at resale.
We are Platinum Commercial Holdings
- We invest primarily in the middle Atlantic, Southwestern and Southeastern U.S.
- We focus on “B” and “C” markets.
- Our target are Properties with sound structures with Good Cash Flow
- We increase the property value for refinancing or sell in 3 to 5 years
- Our offices are located right outside of Chicago, placing us in an excellent location from which to research properties and Emerging Markets.
- We hold properties for 4 to 7 years
- We hire professional property management companies to operate all of our properties
What We Do
- We buy and sell apartment complexes and commercial real estate, usually within a span of 4-7 years.
- We pool money from private investors for the downpayment, acquisition and improvement expenses.
- You may be able to join our program as an Equity Investor.
- We find the property through out contacts with local real estate brokers and sellers.
- We form the company that will take title to the Property.
- We hire experienced corporate securities counsel to form and structure the companies and draft the private placement offering and corporate documents and to do the filings necessary for SEC compliance.
- We sell ownership interests in the property to Equity Investors.
- We obtain institutional financing for 65-80% of the acquisition, improvement and operations costs.
- We obtain title and hazard insurance at closing.
- We hire a professional property manager to operate the property and implement our improvement strategies.
- We oversee the property manager.
- We provide quarterly evaluations of the financials and cash needs. For cash-flowing properties, that means quarterly checks for our investors.
- We generally offer annual preferred returns to our investors, plus a share of profits.
- Our goal is to increase the value of the property and then sell.
- After we sell the property, we return investors’ funds plus their share of any profits.
Do You Have Funds in an IRA, or 401K Plan?
- You can create a self directed IRA to invest in real estate or use the one you already have. A self directed IRA allows investments in real estate, notes, private placements, tax lien certificates and much more.
- Your profits return to your IRA where they continue to enjoy the available tax deferred benefits.
- We work with your self directed IRA company to provide the paperwork they need to fund your investment.
Are You Ready?
- Give us a call, or send me an email so we can start discussing your financial objectives and see if you are good fit for our equity investment program.
- Email me at email@example.com, call me at (312) 961-9469.